Although I cannot provide you with my exact fees before discussing your particular situation, I can give you a general idea of my fees. The fees listed below do not include travel expenses.
After discussing your specific needs, I will provide you with a customized proposal that outlines all of my speaking, consulting, or training fees as well as potential travel expenses.
My fees may be influenced by the following factors:
▪ Members of specific organizations that have negotiated a 10% discount, including:
– Firms working with the Independent Funeral Planning Alliance (IFPA)
– Member firms of The Independent Funeral Group (TIFG)
▪ Location of venue
▪ Non-profit vs for-profit organization
▪ Level of customization of program or training
▪ Number of total programs/presentations (potential discounts for multiple programs)
▪ Expected number of attendees
▪ Opportunity to sell my products or previous adoption of my products
▪ Fees are dependent upon your specific goals, etc. Please contact me for a free initial project consultation.
▪ I offer consulting on topics related to aftercare development, community engagement, staff training in grief information and empathic listening, and related topics.
Training & Educational Workshops
▪ Half-day (3-4 hours): $855 – $1895
▪ Full-day (6-8 hours): $1595 – $2895
Community Presentations & ‘Appreciation’ Events
▪ $345 – $895 (up to two hours)
▪ Please contact me about web-based or remote presentations
▪ Please contact me for rates on All day or Multi-day Events
Speaking & Keynotes (Conferences & Conventions)
▪ Please contact me for information on speaking at conferences and conventions.
▪ I may reduce my fee if I receive complimentary booth space (convention) or if the conference is an especially attractive venue for meeting new contacts.
▪ Discounts are available for multiple presentations or combining speaking and workshops.
Click here for more information on Conventions & Keynotes including examples of topics
Speaking, workshop, or consulting fees do not include travel expenses. I charge reasonable travel expenses incurred to attend your event or visit your business. For travel by car I charge standard IRS rates ($.57/mile) to locations more than 25 miles away from Maryville, TN. If air travel is required (typically if the venue is more than 350 miles away), then I will include 1 round-trip coach ticket (from Knoxville, TN) and ground travel. When necessary, I also charge for reasonable hotel accommodations and meals.
I will provide you with a summary of anticipated travel costs as part of my proposal – I certainly don’t want you to be surprised by any expenses.
Payment policies vary, but will be outlined as part of my proposal to work with your organization.